All about adding buttons in the Setka Editor interface and editing buttons design (styles).
To create and add a button to your content, you need to make sure you created a style for buttons in Content Design System Manager. If you already have styles for your buttons, you can add a button in Side Toolbar.
For every button, you can choose:
- Its name (you can create several buttons inside your style).
- Text format for your text on the button.
- Border width and radius.
- Colors for text, border, and background for the different button states.
- Default (before interaction with this button), on hover and click.
Button Styles settings in Setka Content Design System Manager
You can add a button to a post from the Side Toolbar
In the Upper Contextual Menu, you can edit various settings for your buttons. Here is what you can do:
- Choose the button style.
- Change the button’s bottom indent.
- Choose where the button will lead to (URL or anchor).
- You can also set a telephone number instead of URL — enter tel:5555555555 in the URL field.
- Set an animation.
- Set the visibility for different types of devices.
Video tutorial on how to add a CTA in Setka Editor