With the help of Zapier integration, you can automatically export Setka posts' HTML-code and other data from your Setka Account and then send this data to other CMS.
This is how you can set automatic posts export to Shopify via Zapier integration.
Please see this short video to see how to set it up:
To automatically export posts from your Setka account, you need to create a new Zap and set Setka as a trigger and Shopify as action there:
1. Open your Zapier account and click Make a Zap in a left-hand corner:
2. Find Setka in the list of available apps and set it as a trigger:
Find New post in a Trigger Event list and click Continue. This script will work once you publish a new post in your Setka account.
Click Sign in to Setka and enter your license key in the appeared window:
The license key can be found in an Integrations section in your Setka account once you click on Other CMS.
Choose the added account from the appeared list and click Continue to go to the next step.
Choose Published in the Post State dropdown list. Thus, changing the post's state to Published will launch the following script:
To test the trigger, try to publish a post in your Setka account. To do that, click Publish on the post's badge. After that, click the Test trigger button in the Zapier interface and check the data received.
1. Find Shopify in an Action block with the help of a search field. Choose it.
2. Choose a Create Blog Entry action from the appeared Action Event list and click Continue:
1. Click Sign in to Shopify and insert login data. Skip this step if you have already connected the account.
2. Choose the connected account from an appeared Shopify account: (required) list and click Continue.
Settings will lead you to a Setup action block. From an appeared Blog code block, choose Shopify, where your Setka posts will be exported to.
Then replace Shopify post fields with Setka post data. Set the following:
1. Title data for a Title field.
2. Author Name data for an Author Name field.
3. Replace the Content field with the data according to this template:
[Body HTML]<link rel="stylesheet" media="all" href="[Assets Styles Common CSS]" /><link rel="stylesheet" media="all" href="[Assets Styles Layouts CSS]" /><link rel="stylesheet" media="all" href="[Assets Styles Themes CSS]" /><script src="[Assets Plugins]"></script>
4. If you want to save exported posts in Shopify as a draft, choose False in an Is Published field. If you want to publish your posts instantly, choose True. Save changes by clicking Continue.
5. After that, you will be offered to test publishing in Shopify. Please note that by clicking Test & Continue, a post will be exported to Shopify right from your Setka account.
Press Skip Test to pass testing.
The setting is done. You can activate posting with the help of a switch box in the upper right-hand corner:
Now your Setka posts will export automatically to Shopify after pressing Publish in your Setka account. To run the export manually, click Run in a Zaps menu:
A free Zapier account checks for the new published Setka posts not more often than once in 15 minutes. If you export the first post instantly, the next one will be exported not earlier than 15 minutes. You can learn more about terms and conditions on the official Zapier website.