Comment on page
Setka content on AMP pages in Drupal
How to work with Setka content on AMP pages
Google AMP or AMP (Accelerated Mobile Pages) format is an open-source HTML framework developed by the AMP Open Source Project. It was originally created by Google.
- 2.Install AMP CSS Tree Shaking Module. This Module helps to reduce the styles that are not being used on the page to fit the AMP limit for the CSS file size (50 000 bytes). This means that you'll have only the necessary styles on the page.
- 3.Make sure your Setka Editor Module is updated to versions 8.x-1.2 or higher.
- 4.Activate Setka Editor AMP on
- 5.Make sure you've activated AMP for all content types where you are using Setka Editor. Navigate to
/admin/config/content/amp. You’ll see is the list of your site’s content types. Set which content types should have AMP versions.
- 6.To enable a particular content type for AMP, click on the Enable AMP in the Custom Display Settings link. On the next page, open the Custom Display Settings fieldset. Check the AMP box, then press Save.
- 7.Then press the Configuring AMP view mode link for that content type. On that page, you can select which fields should display and the field formatters that each will use.
- 8.Then change the body field to use the AMP Text field formatter.
Setka Module for Drupal 7 currently doesn't support AMP though we plan to add it in the future.