Comment on page
Setka and Webflow
How to connect Setka and Webflow via Zapier.
This is how you can automatically export posts to Webflow and update them via Zapier integration.
With the help of Zapier, you can create and update items inside of certain CMS Collections. For example, these items can define blog posts.
Thus, to export Setka posts to Webflow, you will need a CMS Collection. Follow these steps to create CMS Collection:
1. Open your project in Webflow;
2. Open the CMS panel in the left-hand corner of the menu and click Create New Collection.
Screenshot of Webflow interface showing CMS Collections panel
3. Fill the suggested fields and click Create Collection in the right-hand corner.
Screenshot of Webflow interface showing CMS Collections Settings with "Create Collection" button
Zapier integration lets you export new posts and update previously exported posts if their content is changed. To implement such synchronization, 2 separate zaps are needed.
- 1.The first zap exports a new post from Setka to Webflow and gets the Webflow post ID.
- 2.The second makes use of the post ID from the first. It updates the post with this ID in Webflow if it was changed in Setka.
Once all the prerequisites are completed, you can either set only the export of new posts or implement export with automatic updates: