Comment on page
Installing Setka Editor application into SharePoint Online
How to install Setka Editor app into SharePoint Online and add Setka Editor webpart to a page.
1. Upload the Setka Editor application from AppSource and follow the standard installation process.
2. Add Setka Editor application to your SharePoint website:
Screenshot of SharePoint Online: Adding Setka Editor app to the SharePoint site
3. Then visit a post or a news page. Add Setka Editor’s web part on the page:
Screenshot of SharePoint Online: Adding Setka Editor webpart to a page
4. Click the Activate button:
Screenshot of SharePoint online interface: "Activate" button when adding Setka Editon webpart
5. Then paste the received license key into the necessary field on the Property panel:
Screenshot of SharePoint online interface: A field to add license key for Setka Editor webpart
6. Now you can create new posts with Setka Editor:
Screenshot of Setka Editor webpart interface in SharePoint online